Batemans Bay: 2-Day Kayaking and Camping Adventure
- Kayak along the picturesque NSW South Coast
- Receive state-of-the-art camping equipment and guidance throughout the tour
- Savor delicious camp meals prepared and served by your friendly guides
- Try your hand at 'catch and cook' fishing
- Enjoy your free time with snorkeling, swimming, hiking, or relaxing in a beautiful natural environment
Meet your guide team in the morning in Batemans Bay for a briefing and learn to pack a sea kayak for a self-sufficient kayak and camping expedition. Receive your training and equipment before departing on your exciting adventure. Your journey will take you along the various sea and riverscapes that shape the magnificent NSW South Coast. Discover the amazing wildlife, including whales (in spring), dolphins, sea birds, seals, and much more.
Stop en route in any number of secluded coastal locations for morning tea and lunch. Enjoy a swim, walk, or simply unwind as the guides prepare your meal and share their local knowledge. Set off again and arrive at your overnight location. Set up your camp with all your state-of-the-art equipment provided. Your guides are there to help you every step of the way. After that, you'll have some free time to swim, read a book, take a walk, spot wildlife, stretch or do yoga as the sun goes down, or simply enjoy the act of doing nothing at all, far away from civilization.
Get together in the evening to cook dinner with fellow like-minded adventurers. Share stories, sip a drink, and enjoy the outdoors by the fire (restrictions permitting) as the sun goes down. Enjoy a comfortable night's sleep in your cozy tent, or fall asleep under the stars to the peaceful sound of waves crashing.
Wake up to a beach sunrise and the smell of coffee brewing. After a delicious camp breakfast, leisurely pack up your camp, with the optional challenge of fishing for your day two lunch. Continue your kayak expedition as you leave the campsite and depart to explore new and exciting offshore locations. Pull up in a handpicked, secluded bay at lunchtime and enjoy one last meal together before the final leg of your exciting weekend adventure.
Once you've unloaded your gear, your driver will take you to your vehicle in comfort, with time for fond farewells and reflection on the wonderful memories made.
- Qualified and experienced guides
- Overnight camping accommodation (may vary)
- Camping equipment
- Kayaking equipment and safety gear
- Transfers to and from kayak tour locations
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and dessert (Day 1)
- Breakfast, morning tea, and lunch (Day 2)
- Transportation from or to the meeting point
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Children under 10 years
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide team at the car park near Wray St Oyster Shed in Batemans Bay. The meeting location will be confirmed within 24 hours prior to departure and is subject to change, depending on weather conditions. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the activity starting.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeping bag
- Alcohol and drugs
• Please note, there are no washing facilities at the camp location. Guests will be supplied with hand sanitization and access to a temporary camp toilet equipment