Step aboard the beautiful Southern Swan or the magnificent Soren Larsen and set sail on this twilight dinner cruise. Enjoy a relaxing way to end the day with this sublime Sydney Harbour cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Sydney Harbour Tall Ships cruises depart from Campbell’s Cove (Floating) Pontoon. The meeting point is located between the Park Hyatt Hotel and the Overseas Passenger Terminal. A crew member will be there at least 30 minutes before the cruise departure time to welcome you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children under 3 years old are allowed aboard free of charge but must be under permanent parent/carer attention
- Children 4-14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Passengers must be aged between 4 to 14 years old at the time of the cruise to qualify as children
- You must be 21-years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Boarding time begins 15-minutes prior to the cruise departure for all cruises
- These tours are conducted in all weather, except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes
- You must bring a valid ID to verify your name and age