Get a taste of unknown Australia on a tour of its spectacular High Country. Bound by the Victorian Alps, the Murray River, and the great Australian bush, the region boasts an ever-changing landscape. Experience an authentic Aussie farm stay.
What to Expect
Get a taste of unique Australia, travel through the dramatic High Country.
Bound by the Victorian Alps, the Murray River and the great Australian bushland, journey through this ever changing landscape. See Australia as you have never seen it before! Drive through the scenic landscape of Kinglake. Feel the serenity at Bonnie Doon before arriving at Mansfield, the foothills of the Great Dividing Range. Visit an Australian Welfare Shelter, where injured, sick and orphaned wildlife is cared for by dedicated volunteers. Learn about Australia’s fascinating bushrangers (outlaws) as you travel to Powers Lookout - what a great place for that postcard picture!
Continue through Victoria’s unfamiliar territory to the historic gold mining town of Beechworth. Its magnificently preserved heritage buildings and mouth-watering local gourmet produce makes this stop one for the senses. You will spend the night at an authentic Aussie farm stay property and experience true Australian hospitality amongst native (and not so native) wildlife. You will not forget this!!
Continue your journey through Wagga Wagga to our Nations’ Capital – Canberra. Today discover the home of the Australian Story. See national attractions and hidden gems. The city’s national museums and attractions hold and share the treasures of our nation.
Next stop – Sydney!!
- Meals as indicated in the description
- Accommodation (either Barnstay or Farm Stay – shared, double as booked - bring own toiletries & towel)
- Park entrance fees
- Friendly and informative tour guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
* Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, snacks and water bottle
* Our tours are conducted in modern air-conditioned mini buses (max 24). This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
* Due to travel involved on our tours we do not allow infants/children less than 4 years of age.
* Only small carry bags allowed - 5kg luggage limit
* Meeting point at 570 Flinders Street, Melbourne. Courtesy pick-up/drop-off from most inner city hotels available upon request. Please advise of hotel accommodation at time of booking.