Explore the sights of Oriental Venice in Suzhou on this full-day tour. Admire the architecture of the new Suzhou Museum, explore the beautiful Master of the Nets Garden, and visit the Silk Spinning Factory and the Suzhou Embroidery Research Institute.
What to Expect
On this full-day tour you will explore the sights of Oriental Venice in Suzhou including the Master of the Nets Garden, Suzhou Museum, the Silk Spinning Factory, and the Suzhou Embroidery Research Institute. First you will visit the new Suzhou Museum, which was designed by the world-famous architect Leoh Ming Pei. The building itself can be considered a fantastic piece of art, not to mention the precious treasures inside the museum.
You will walk along Pingjiang Road, an ancient narrow street. After lunch you will visit the Master of the Nets Garden, a typical example of elegant mid-east Chinese architecture combining ponds, pavilions, corridors, and houses. Finally, you will visit the Silk Spinning Factory and the Suzhou Embroidery Research Institute.
- Private car for hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Sightseeing tour
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fee and toll fee wherever applicable
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, and hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
Know Before You Go
The approximate tour itinerary and schedule above is for reference only and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The itinerary and schedule is subject to change when the booking order is confirmed.