Explore the waterfalls of the Sušec Canyon, created by nature on the slopes of Stol Mountain. Hidden to most passers by, you will enjoy canyoning through this unique environment, and can even slide down some of the natural falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide outside the entrance of Hotel Soca.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- You are required to drive your own vehicle for this experience
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, people who can't swim, and children shorter than 140 centimeters
- You'll access the top of the canyon by walking for 25 minutes up to the hill on the old Italian mule track
- The minimum number of participants for this experience is 2