Save time in Thailand with a high speed transfer from Surat Thani airport to Koh Tao after arriving by flight. The bus and catamaran ticket with several departure times gets you to Don Sak Pier by van and further to Koh Tao by Lomprayah catamaran.
What to Expect
Take the worry out after arriving by flight at Surat Thani Airport for your transfer to Koh Tao with a combined bus/van and catamaran ticket across the Gulf of Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires only a few stop-overs at Don Sak Pier, on Koh Samui and Koh Phangan en route to pick-up/drop off other transferring guests. Travel with a joint ticket and take advantage of multiple departure times, a free airport pick-up service, and a drop off at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao from where you can easily book the transfer to your hotel.
Add one of the transfer options for either the outward or the return leg to the shopping cart. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transport by high speed catamaran and bus/van
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Basic travel insurance
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
• Transfer from Surat Thani Airport to Don Sak Pier by bus may be switched to air-conditioned van due to minimal passengers
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kg (up to 50 kg maximum allowance)