Save time in Thailand with a high speed transfer from Surat Thani airport to Koh Tao after arriving by flight. The bus and catamaran ticket with several departure times gets you to Don Sak Pier by van and further to Koh Tao by Lomprayah catamaran.
What to Expect
Take the worry out after arriving by flight at Surat Thani airport for your transfer to Koh Tao with a combined van and catamaran ticket across the Gulf of Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires only a few stop-overs at Don Sak Pier, on Koh Samui and Koh Phangan en route to pick-up/drop off for other transferring guests. Travel with a joint ticket and take advantage of multiple departure times, a free airport pick-up service, and a drop off at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao from which point you can easily book a transfer to your hotel.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the 'Land of Smiles.'
- Combined transport by minivan and catamaran
- 1-way and round-trip tickets
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Meet at the ferry counter in Surat Thani airport
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilos of luggage. Overweight bags are charged 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kilos maximum allowance)
• Please calculate enough time at Surat Thani Airport and be at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure at the ticket booth of Lomprayah
• To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure
• During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, it is recommended that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast