With a transfer from Surat Thani Airport to Koh Samui you save time and effort during your stay in Thailand. The joint bus & ferry ticket gets you to Don Sak Pier by minivan and further to Samui by ferry, with multiple departure times and hotel drop off.
What to Expect
Enjoy a worry-free transfer from Surat Thani Airport to Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand, with a combined bus and ferry ticket that takes you directly from the airport to your hotel on Koh Samui.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires only a short stop-over in Surat Thani Town and Don Sak Pier en route. Travel with a joint ticket and take advantage of multiple departure times, a free airport pick-up service, and a drop-off at Bang Rak Pier or directly at your hotel on Koh Samui at a small extra fee.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transport by minivan and ferry
- 1-Way and round-trip tickets
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please calculate enough time at Surat Thani Airport and arrive at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure at the ticket booth of Seatran Discovery
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
• To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure
• During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, it is advised that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast