Save time in Thailand with a high speed transfer from Surat Thani Airport to Koh Phangan after arrival by flight. The bus and catamaran ticket with several departure times gets you to Don Sak Pier by van and further to Koh Phangan by Lomprayah catamaran.
What to Expect
Take the worry out after arriving by flight at Surat Thani airport for your transfer to Koh Phangan with a combined van and catamaran ticket across the Gulf of Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires only a few stop-overs at Don Sak Pier and on Koh Samui en route to pickup/drop off other transferring guests. Travel with a joint ticket and take advantage of multiple departure times, a free airport pick-up service, and a drop off at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan from where you can easily book a transfer to the full moon party location at Haad Rin Beach or to your hotel.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transport by minivan and catamaran
- 1-way and round-trip tickets
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Please arrive at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions.
• To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure.
• During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, it is advisable to book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.