With a highspeed transfer from Koh Phangan to Surathani Airport you save time and effort during your stay in Thailand. The joint ferry & bus transfer with several departure times gets you to Don Sak Pier by Seatran ferry and further to the airport by van.
What to Expect
Enjoy a worry-free transfer from Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Airport, with a combined ferry and bus ticket that takes you across the Gulf of Thailand to the airport to catch your flight back home.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires only a few stop-overs on Koh Samui, at Don Sak Pier and in Surat Thani Town en route to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Travel with a joint ticket and take advantage of multiple departure times and a convenient meeting point at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan. Cruise by highspeed ferry to Don Sak Pier, and ride by shared minivan further to Surat Thani Airport with a drop-off directly at your departure terminal.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transport by ferry and minivan
- 1-way and round-trip tickets
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Please calculate enough time for the check-in at Surat Thani Airport.
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions.
• To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure.
• During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.