Save time in Thailand with a transfer from Koh Tao to Nakhon Si Thammarat airport to catch your flight. Benefit from multiple departure times and a combined ferry and van ticket which gets you to the airport in air-conditioned comfort.
What to Expect
Take the worry out of your transfer from Koh Tao to Nakhon Si Thammarat airport with a combined ferry and van ticket across the Gulf of Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and needs only a short stopover at Don Sak pier en route. Travel paperless with a convenient e-ticket and take advantage of multiple departure times and a convenient drop off directly at Nakhon Si Thammarat airport to catch your flight.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the 'Land of Smiles.'
- Combined high speed ferry and bus ticket
- Travel insurance
Know Before You Go
• Meet at Mae Haad pier on Koh Tao 30-minutes before departure time
• Calculate enough time between arrival at the airport and check-in time of your flight
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilos of luggage. Overweight bags are charged 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kilos maximum allowance)