Save time in Thailand with an express transfer from Donsak Pier in Surat Thani to Koh Phangan by high-speed catamaran. Meet at Lomprayah office at Laem Thuat Pier and get dropped off at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan from where you can easily grab a taxi.
What to Expect
Travel from Donsak Pier in Surat Thani to Koh Phangan with a high-speed catamaran ticket that takes you through the Gulf of Thailand. The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and needs only one short stopover on Koh Samui which is required to pick up/drop off other transferring guests.
Take advantage of a 1-way or return ticket, multiple departure times and a convenient meeting point at Lomprayah office at Laem Thuat Pier in Donsak near Surat Thani Town at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure. Get dropped of at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel or to the full moon party location at Haad Rin Beach.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Transport by catamaran
- 1-way joint ticket or round-trip ticket
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kilogram (up to 50 kilograms maximum allowance)
• In the event of cancellation with less than 72 hours notice, no refund will be given