Save time in Thailand with an express transfer from Chumphon to Koh Phanghan by high-speed catamaran. Meet at Thung Makham Noi Pier, or be picked up from Chumphon Train Station if you book the pick-up add-on. Get dropped off at Thong Sala Pier on Phangan.
What to Expect
Travel from Chumphon to Koh Phangan with a catamaran ticket that takes you through the Gulf of Thailand. The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires just a few short stopovers on Koh Tao and Koh Phangan en route which are required to pick up/drop off other transferring guests.
Take advantage of a one-way or return ticket, multiple departure times and a convenient meeting point at Thung Makham Noi Pier in Chumphon. If you arrive by train from Bangkok, there is a pick-up add-on from Chumphon Train Station for a small extra fee. Cruise by catamaran to Koh Phangan and get dropped of at , from where you can easily grab a taxi to the full-moon party location of Haad Rin Beach, or to your hotel.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Transport by catamaran
- One-way joint ticket or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kilogram (up to 50 kilograms maximum allowance).
• In the event of cancellation with less than 72 hours notice, no refund will be given.