Noosa Heads: 2-Hour Surf Lesson with Local Instructor
- Learn to surf at the famous Noosa Heads Beach
- Develop confidence in the ocean with the help of qualified instructors
- Enjoy the thrill of standing on a surfboard for the first time
Start off with a safety briefing and some basic instruction on the beach before catching your first few waves waist-deep in the water. Back on the beach, take in some detailed instruction about how to stand up on your surfboard before finally paddling onto the wave.
Feel the thrill of standing on your first wave with the help of your instructor, who will assist by pushing you onto waves, and offering advice and support to everyone for the remainder of the lesson. Feel free to use the showering facilities at the end to leave feeling refreshed after an exhilarating lesson.
- 2 hours of instruction and fun
- Long-sleeved rash shirt or wetsuit
- Soft beginner surfboard
- Lock-up trailer for personal items
- Food and drink
- Children under 8 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
• Bring swimming gear and a towel
• Not suitable for children under the age of 8, unless assisted in the water by an adult who is not participating in the lesson