Learn to surf on Australia’s longest, safest, beginner wave. The most stunning, easiest location to experience a surf lesson. Escape the crowds to Double Island Point only accessible by 4WD vehicles into the pristine Great Sandy National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the following locations: • The J Noosa, 60 Noosa Dr, Noosa Heads QLD 4567, Australia • Noosa Heads station, Noosa Heads QLD 4567, Australia • 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Children must be over the age of 7 years and accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Adult rates apply to all guests.
- Children aged 4-7 years are permitted on the tour if it is deemed suitable (a child/infant safety seat will be required).
- Prior to departure, the staff must be informed of all health/medical conditions and these must be detailed when completing participant declaration.
- Participants must not engage in an activity if they have any injury, disability, medical or health condition that may increase the likelihood of their being injured unless the staff has been made aware of the condition and have authorized and agreed for the guest to participate
- Participants must be able to swim competently.
- Please reconfirm booking 24-48 hours in advance to be informed of any time change due to weather or beach conditions.
- Departure times vary daily due to the changing tides.