Traveling from Prague, discover the photogenic natural wonders of the Bohemian and Saxon National park in Switzerland. Explore the Pravcicka Gate, sail on a gondola-style boat on the Kamenice River Gorge and visit the Narnia film set at Bastei Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, English, Czech, Slovak, Hindi, Russian
- Pickup included
- Your guide will meet you between 7:30 to 8:00 a.m. in your hotel lobby or accommodation. Please provide the address you’d like to be picked up from in the notes when booking.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You have booked a tour option that is designed for active people who are used to outdoor activities. The hiking distance is 10 km or 6 miles in a forest on a partially rugged terrain. That includes a 1.5 hour long hike (walking with no special gear required) to reach the Pravcicka Gate monument. Overcoming some stone stairs during the tour is necessary to reach the highlights. The pace of the tour will be moderate for someone who is used to hike and can be very challenging for some first-time hikers. We do not recommend taking this tour in case you are ongoing a healing time with your ankle, leg, knee etc