Graz 2.5-Hour Polaroid Photo Walking TourProduct ID: 63742
From $59 per personBook now
- Enjoy an English tour of Graz with personal photo guide
- Learn how to use a vintage Polaroid camera
- Take home unique instant photos as a Graz souvenir
No previous knowledge about Polaroid photography or photography in general is required. After an introduction, you’ll learn a bit about the history of instant photography.
Take home a one-of-a-kind Graz souvenir that will keep your memories fresh. Create your personal instant photo souvenirs that you can share with your friends and family, and that will remind you of your Graz trip.
Your local guide will point out the best photo opportunities and will help you with angles and composition. The guide will also be happy to take pictures of you, your family, and friends and to answer all your questions about photography and Graz.
During the tour you’ll have a chance to take pictures of the following attractions in Graz: the Burg and Double Staircase, the Cathedral, Landhaus Courtyard, Island in the Mur (an artificial island), the Kunsthaus Graz, and others.
Your tour ends near the Kunsthaus, where your guide will review your pictures, answer your questions about what to do in Graz, recommend places to eat, and give you additional tips on what to see and where to go.
- Vintage Polaroid camera rental
- 1 pack of instant film (8 photos; EUR 20.00 value)
- Gratuities (optional)
The meeting point is Oper Graz, Kaiser-Josef-Platz 10, at the entrance located on the Opernring. Your guide will be carrying a Polaroid camera. Oper Graz can easily be reached by public transportation. Station Kaiser-Josef-Platz is on tram lines 1 and 7 and bus lines 30, 31, and 39. (Open in Google Maps)
• No prior photography knowledge is needed
• A pack of The Impossible Project color film is included in the tour price. If you'd like to take more than 8 pictures, additional film can be purchased from your tour guide at EUR 20.00 per pack
Product ID: 63742