Discover the history of winegrowing in the Stuttgart region in the Stuttgart Winegrowing Museum, located in the historic "Alte Kelter" in the idyllic wine-growing town of Stuttgart-Uhlbach.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Present your voucher at the the main entrance of the museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Opening hours:
- April – October:
- Thursday – Sunday & holidays 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- November – March:
- Thursdays closed
- Friday & Saturday 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday & holidays 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Closed December 22, 2020 – January 1, 2021