Take advantage of Stuttgart's geographical location in a valley basin and climb the many steps, referred to by locals as Stäffele. Walk idyllic paths and access beautiful vantage points for a dynamic guided tour filled with views and interesting facts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes and physical fitness are a requirement for this tour