Climb the slopes of Mount Stromboli to admire incredible views of the surrounding nature and the unique elements that only an active volcano can offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour begins. Arrive 30 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- In case of high volcanic activity or poor weather, the tour will not take place
- This experience can be enjoyed by the whole family, but children under 5 may struggle
- The climb is considered low difficulty, but participants should be in good health, be used to hiking, and have the determination to reach the summit