Experience the magic of Christmas as you wander around the charming markets outside of Salzburg. Visit the lakeside villages of St. Gilgen, Strobl, and St. Wolfgang. Shop for handmade crafts and souvenirs, and sample traditional Christmas treats.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Visit three of the most magical Christmas settings outside of Salzburg
- Admire the impressive life-size nativity scene in Strobl village
- Shop for souvenirs and gifts at the St. Gilgen and St. Wolfgang Christmas markets
- Enjoy a cup of delicious Christmas punch
- Roundtrip transfer from Salzburg
- One cup of Christmas punch
- A souvenir advent present
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tour departs from the bus terminal at Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert Sattler Gasse 1 (in front of St. Andrew's church). Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts. Printed vouchers can be used to board the bus immediately. Mobile vouchers will need to be exchanged for a pass at the local partner's kiosk located at Schrannengasse 2, 5020 Salzburg, Austria.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Please print the voucher or have it on a readable mobile device. Printed vouchers can be used to board the bus immediately. Mobile vouchers will need to be exchanged for a pass at the local partner's kiosk.