Explore Lake Maggiore and the Borromean Islands at your own pace with a 1-day hop-on hop-off ferry tour from Stresa. Get on and off the ferry as often as you like as you admire the beautiful scenery of the lake and visit the superb sights on the islands.
What to Expect
With this hop-on hop-off ferry tour you can explore the beautiful Lake Maggiore and the Borromean Islands. The exclusive ferry service travels between Stresa and the 3 Borromean Islands – Isola Bella, Isola dei Pescatori, and Isola Madre. This tour allows you to travel at your own pace – you can leave the ferry at any of the islands and hop back on the next ferry when you want to continue.
This tour is one of the most used services for reaching the amazing locations of the Borromean Islands and Lake Maggiore. The modern and comfortable ferries take you to the most stunning and characteristic places on Lake Maggiore, the Borromean Islands, and Stresa. Ideal for those who like the freedom to travel at their own pace, this tour allows you to simply relax and enjoy the beauty of the lake.
- Boat tour of Lake Maggiore with stops at the 3 Borromean Islands
What's Not Included
- Entrance to the Palace Museum and Gardens
- Departure tax (EUR 0.5 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The ferries leave from Stresa by private boat around every 30 minutes from 08:00 to 18:00
• Stops: Stresa, Isola Madre, Isola dei Pescatori, and Isola Bella
• Refunds can be issued in case of bad weather conditions