Shakespeare's Birthplace: 5-House Entrance Ticket
From $32 per personBook now
- Walk in Shakespeare's footsteps and explore the house where he was born and grew up
- Explore the beautifully furnished Jacobean home of Shakespeare's daughter Susanna and her wealthy physician husband, Dr John Hall
- Relive Shakespeare's Tudor love story where he courted his bride-to-be
- Experience the sights, sounds and smells of his mother’s working Tudor farm
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon’s newest and most exciting attraction, Shakespeare's New Place (opening July 2016)
Walk in Shakespeare’s footsteps and explore the house where he was born and grew up.
Explore his life story at the fascinating Famous Beyond Words exhibition.
Journey back in time with captivating tales by our costumed guides.
Enjoy live performances with Shakespeare Aloud!, our resident acting troupe.
Explore the beautifully furnished Jacobean home of Shakespeare’s daughter Susanna and her wealthy physician husband, Dr John Hall.
Wander into the tranquil walled garden and discover fragrant, medicinal herbs.
See examples of the equipment that Dr John Hall would have used.
Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Gardens:
Relive Shakespeare’s Tudor love story where he courted his bride-to-be.
Explore this 600-year old cottage and some of its original family furniture, including the Hathaway four-poster bed and the courting settle.
Nine acres of beautiful cottage gardens and heritage orchards, woodland walks and sculpture trail.
Mary Arden's Farm:
Experience the sights, sounds and smells of his mother’s working Tudor farm.
A great day out for all the family! Explore the farm yard with its centuries-old barns and original dovecote.
See geese herding, falconry displays and rare breed animals.
Watch the Tudor farmhands at work.
Open 14 March - 31 October 2016
Shakespeare’s New Place
Visit Stratford-upon-Avon’s newest and most exciting attraction. Walk in Shakespeare’s footsteps and meet the man behind the works in a fascinating new exhibition. Discover beautiful gardens and specially-commissioned artworks.
- Admission to the 5 houses
Shakespeare's Birthplace Visitor Centre, Henley Street, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 6QW Hall's Croft, Old Town, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 6BG Anne Hathaway's Cottage & Gardens, Cottage Lane, Shottery, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 9HH Mary Arden's Farm, Featherbed Lane, Wilmcote, CV37 9UN Shakespeare’s New Place, 22 Chapel St, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6EP (Open in Google Maps)
• Children under 4 years old join free of charge
• Mary Arden's Farm is open between 14 March and 1 November 2016 and between 18 March and 28 October 2017
• The pass is valid for 12 months from the date you visit the first house
• The ticket allows 1 admission to each house and is not an annual pass
Product ID: 51534