Shakespeare’s Birthplace: Any 3 House Entrance TicketsProduct ID: 33789
From $23 per personBook now
- Walk in Shakespeare's footsteps and explore the house where he was born and grew up
- Explore the beautifully furnished Jacobean home of Shakespeare's daughter Susanna and her wealthy physician husband, Dr John Hall
- Relive Shakespeare's Tudor love story where he courted his bride-to-be
- Experience the sights, sounds and smells of his mother’s working Tudor farm
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon’s newest and most exciting attraction, Shakespeare's New Place
Walk in Shakespeare’s footsteps and explore the house where he was born and grew up.
Explore his life story at the fascinating Famous Beyond Words exhibition.
Journey back in time with captivating tales by our costumed guides.
Enjoy live performances with Shakespeare Aloud!, our resident acting troupe.
Explore the beautifully furnished Jacobean home of Shakespeare’s daughter Susanna and her wealthy physician husband, Dr John Hall.
Wander into the tranquil walled garden and discover fragrant, medicinal herbs.
See examples of the equipment that Dr John Hall would have used.
Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Gardens:
Relive Shakespeare’s Tudor love story where he courted his bride-to-be.
Explore this 600-year old cottage and some of its original family furniture, including the Hathaway four-poster bed and the courting settle.
Nine acres of beautiful cottage gardens and heritage orchards, woodland walks and sculpture trail.
Mary Arden's Farm:
Experience the sights, sounds and smells of his mother’s working Tudor farm.
A great day out for all the family! Explore the farm yard with its centuries-old barns and original dovecote.
See geese herding, falconry displays and rare breed animals.
Watch the Tudor farmhands at work.
Open 14 March - 31 October 2016
Shakespeare’s New Place (new for 2016)
Visit Stratford-upon-Avon’s newest and most exciting attraction. Walk in Shakespeare’s footsteps and meet the man behind the works in a fascinating new exhibition. Discover beautiful gardens and specially-commissioned artworks.
- 1 entrance to any 3 of the five houses
- Food and drink
- Transportation between each house
Shakespeare's Birthplace Visitor Centre, Henley Street, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 6QW Harvard House, 26 High Street, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6AU Hall's Croft, Old Town, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 6BG Anne Hathaway's Cottage & Gardens, Cottage Lane, Shottery, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 9HH Mary Arden's Farm, Featherbed Lane, Wilmcote, CV37 9UN Shakespeare’s New Place, 22 Chapel St, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6EP (Open in Google Maps)
• Ticket is valid for 12 months from date of visit to first house
• Ticket allows 1 admission to each house and is not an annual pass
• Please note that Mary Ardens Farm closes from November to mid-March
• Houses are closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day
• Regular, direct rail services are available from London to Stratford-upon-Avon starting out from London Marylebone station. Stratford is also only a short journey from Birmingham Snow Hill and Moor Street and Solihull stations.
Product ID: 33789