See another side to the Cotswolds on this 1-day tour that gets you out of the minibus and into the countryside! Visit Broadway Tower, Broadway & Burford and experience the Cotswolds' walking trails.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- For pick up in Stratford-upon-Avon, meet at Shakespeare's Birthplace Coach Terminal at 08.50am. We will then travel to Moreton-in-Marsh.
- For pick up at Moreton-in-Marsh train station, meet at 09.30am.
- On the return journey, we will drop passengers off at Moreton-in-Marsh by 17.00pm, and Stratford-upon-Avon by 17.30pm.
- You will get the most out of this tour most if you can easily walk 3 miles/5km on mixed terrain - there are easier/alternative options for less able walkers, but you should be able to walk a minimum of 1 mile/1.6km
- If you choose not to take part in the 2.75 mile/4.5km afternoon walk, we will drop you off in Burford for extra free time there instead
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, except dangerous weather (e.g. heavy snow or high winds)
- Trails are a mixture of meadow, woodland, gravel paths and sealed roads. They may be wet/slippery/muddy in places, depending on recent weather. Please wear suitable and comfortable footwear for the conditions