Discover Alsatian food and drinks with a local guide on this Strasbourg group walking tour. Savor delicious food and drink in at least 4 establishments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet at 11:30am by Le Point de Convergence, a 3D bronze relief map of the Grande-Ile district, at Place d’Austerlitz.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour starts at 10:45 am goes from Monday to Saturday
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate and has a maximum of 10
- If the minimum number of guests is not reached, this tour can be rescheduled
- At least one serving of food is included at each stop as well as water, wine, beer, or a soft drink
- Children under 5-years-old can take to tour for free
- This tour is always run in English and French.