Explore the sights of Strasbourg at your own pace with a 3-day Strasbourg Pass, and visit more as you spend less! Get free or half price entry to 10 key sites and activities, including boat tours, bike rental, and access to the cathedral’s terraces.
What to Expect
Get your own personal passport to Strasbourg with a 3-day Strasbourg Pass, and receive a fantastic little checkbook to help you visit more and spend less. Enjoy free services and numerous discounts to discover all the monuments and not-to-be-missed tourist sites at your own pace and in total freedom. Alone, on a romantic holiday, or traveling as a family, the Strasbourg Pass is your key to the city for 3 consecutive days.
• Visit one of the museums for free
• Go to the Notre-Dame Cathedral platform
• Rent a bicycle for half a day
• Take a boat tour through Strasbourg
• Visit the Astronomical Clock at Strasbourg Cathedral
Half Price Offers:
• Take in a 2nd museum for half price
• Take a tour on the mini-train (April to October)
• Visit Vaisseau
• Explore the Old Town with an audio guide
• Discover Strasbourg by Segway
• Visit the Planetarium
• Get a 30% reduction on some goods in shops
• Enjoy reductions on Segway tours
• Visit the chocolate museum of Les secrets du Chocolat.
- Strasbourg Pass (valid for 3 days)
Know Before You Go
• The Strasbourg Pass is for individuals only. It is not intended for groups
• From January 1, 2017 the half day bike tour of the city center (along with bike rental) will no longer be included in this tour