Alsace Half-Day Wine Tour from Strasbourg
- Enjoy 2 wine tastings in the Alsace region
- Find out all about the 7 different types of Alsace wines
- Drive along the wine route from Strasbourg
- Discover Obernai on a guided walking tour
Obernai (wine tasting, walk)
As you travel, your driver will tell you about the 7 different types of Alsace wines. Once in Obernai, take a guided walking tour of the winding streets, old houses with multicolored tiles, ensigns, and ramparts, and see the statue of St Odile, the patron saint of Alsace.
Then stop at your first winery for a tasting session. Continue on to visit another winery in a typical Alsace caveau (a small wine cellar). Afterward, make your way back to Strasbourg, admiring the beautiful landscapes along the way.
- Wine tasting in 2 wineries
- Transport in comfortable and fully equipped minivans
- Small group tour of 8 passengers maximum
- Free WiFi access on board
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments or attractions
- Wheelchair users
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate.