Depart from Strasbourg on a half-day tour along the Alsace wine route to discover some of the best wines of France. Visit 2 wineries, learn about the 7 types of Alsace wines, and enjoy a walking tour of the winding streets and colorful homes in Obernai.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Morning tour: In front of the Strasbourg Tourist Office, 17 Place de la Cathédrale, Strasbourg Afternoon tour: In front of the Bristol Hotel, 4 Place de la Gare, StrasbourgOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Adults only tour, must be 18 years or older to participate
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate.
- The tour is operated in English only