Stonehenge, Stratford, Bath & Cotswolds Day Tour from LondonProduct ID: 1297
From $123 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceWe pick up from more than 100 hotels
- Visit the mysterious Stonehenge and ponder what its purpose might have been
- Walk through the beautiful Georgian city of Bath and take time to shop or explore its streets
- Drive through the picturesque Cotswolds
- Discover Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare
- Visit the Shakespeare Birthplace Museum to learn more about this famous writer
- Enjoy a champagne reception served in Shakespeare's garden
First, you will head straight to Stonehenge, the most popular prehistoric monument in the world. Marvel at the huge 40-ton Sarsens and the volcanic blue stones that were brought from the Preseli Mountains, located more than 280 miles away.
Next, visit the beautiful Georgian city of Bath. You'll have plenty of time to shop and explore before driving through the Cotswolds, for breathtaking views of open countryside, crisscrossed by dry stonewalls and bustling market towns.
Finally, the birthplace of William Shakespeare awaits at Stratford-upon-Avon. Visit the home of the greatest writer in the English language and the world-renowned Royal Shakespeare Company.
Admire Stratford, a charming market town in the heart of rural England with a delightful river that winds its way past the Holy Trinity church, where Shakespeare was laid to rest. Your exclusive tour of Shakespeare's birthplace ends with champagne and strawberry scones, served in his picturesque garden, before returning to London.
- Pick-up available from over 100 London hotels
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Free time to explore in Bath
- Entry to Shakespeare's birthplace
- Champagne and scones at Shakespeare's birthplace
- A short performance of a Shakespearean play
Tour departs from Victoria Coach station, Buckingham Palace Road (a 5-minute walk from Victoria Train station), from gates 13-16 at 08:15. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 1297