Explore the magical standing stones of the famous Stonehenge on this informative, archaelogist-led small-group tour. Step back in time in the elegant spa town of Bath and discover its enchanting Roman history. Plus enjoy time to explore on your own.
What to Expect
The Stonehenge and Bath Tour offers you the opportunity to spend quality time at two of Britain's most scenic and beautiful attractions. First visit the ancient and mystical ring of stones at Stonehenge. Then move onto the city of Bath and explore its Roman past.
In the morning enjoy an archaeologist's tour around the landscape of Stonehenge, visiting the burial mounds, the Stonehenge builders village at Durrington Walls and Stonehenge itself. Take the time to soak up the magical atmosphere of this sacred site.
The afternoon is set aside for Bath, one of England's most elegant cities. Visit the Roman Baths and enjoy a guided walk through the architectural highlights. This tour also allows you plenty of your own time to explore at your own pace.
- Travel from London
- Admission to Stonehenge and Roman Baths
- Walking tour of Bath and archaeologist guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Cancellation notified and tickets returned more than 28 days prior to departure - 20% of total value charged
• Cancellation notified and tickets returned between 27 and 15 days prior to departure - 50% of total value charged
• Cancellation notified and tickets returned within 14 days and day of departure - 100% of total value charged
If we have to cancel the whole tour before departure because of unusual, unforeseen circumstances beyond our control or underbooking, then we will refund all money but you will not be entitled to any compensation for the loss of the tour.