Wildlife Safari in Stockholm
- Experience the Swedish wilderness just 20 minutes from central Stockholm
- Be on the lookout for moose, deer, and wild boar
- See Viking runestones and 17th-century manor houses and cottages
You’ll board a small, comfortable bus in Stockholm and begin your adventure into the Swedish wilderness. After a short drive the city of Stockholm gives way to the beautiful and historical Swedish rural landscape. Along the way you’ll view lush meadows and hillsides, typical Swedish cottages, and classic manor houses. You’ll also see where Vikings raised rune stones, and many are still standing.
Your expert guide will tell you about the natural history of Sweden and its animal inhabitants, including deer, wild boar, hare, and moose, and about the diverse birdlife. A short hike (of around 15 minutes) will get you out into the open air and forest.
Enjoy a midsummer meal out served in the outdoor camp.
This is sure to be an exciting evening in the land of the Vikings, where the forest kings graze!
- Guided wildlife tour of rural Sweden
- Traditional swedish midsummer meal
- Round-trip transportation from Stockholm
- Children under 10 years
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Kungsbrostrand 21, at the ICEguide/ Stockholm Adventure shop. Tours depart between 17:00 and 20:30, depending on the time of sunset. Please arrive 15 minutes before tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes for the short hike (15 minutes)
• The tour will take place if there is at least 2 participants. In the of this minimum not being reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• This is a van based activity and is suitable for everyone