Explore the Vasa Museum and the Vrak – Museum of Wrecks in Stockholm with a combined entry ticket and learn about the dramatic events hidden beneath the surface of the Baltic Sea.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Swedish
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, Japanese, Hindi, Korean, Chinese, Somali, Finnish, Serbo-Croatian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Vrack Museum is located at Djurgårdsstrand 17, 115 21 Stockholm, and the Vasa Museum is located at Galärvarvsvägen 14, 115 21 Stockholm, Sweden. You can choose to visit either museum first. Please show your voucher at the ticket counter on arrival.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Both museums are located within walking distance of each other on Djurgården and both are open daily from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (subject to change)
- You don't have to visit both museums on the same day. Your second museum visit can take place any time within 72 hours after your first museum visit
- Explore both museums with an audio guide. The link to the audio guides will be provided in your voucher
- At the Vrak – Museum of Wrecks, you experience wrecks digitally through VR and holograms. There are no wrecks on display. The museum also offers a daily tour in English. The tour starts at 3:00 PM at the entrance to the museum and is included in the ticket price
- The Vrak Museum is a cash-free museum