Enjoy exploring Stockholm city via kayak on your very own self-guided tour. Take in some of Stockholm's highlights from a new perspective on this unique trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Our dock is on Klara sjö just before Barnhusbron (the closest street address is Pipersgatan 45, from that address you should walk down to the water and to your left). Our Adventure Cafe is located 500m from the Bus/Train Station (Central Station/CityTerminalen) and the Metro Station (T-Centralen). Our Kayak Dock is located 400m from our Adventure Cafe. All Metro, Overland Trains and Airport Shuttles stop at Central Station. If you’re coming from the station: - Follow signs for/take the exit to ‘Stockholm C/CityTerminalen’. - Walk over the bridge on Klarabergsviaduken, keeping to the right side of the road. - Go down the stairs on your right. - Continue along the canal, past our Adventure Cafe and our Dock is just before the bridge, Barnhusbron. - THE CLOSEST STREET ADDRESS IS PIPERSGATAN 45, 112 28.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This activity takes place in all weathers unless the guide/instructor deems it unsafe
- The maximum weight is 130 kilograms per person
- There are no toilets at the kayak dock, the meeting point for your activity, but you are welcome to come to the main location (Kungsbro Strand 21) during the office hours to use the toilet