Climb aboard a pleasure boat for a 1-hour cruise around Stockholm, and marvel at its many waterways and islands. Discover the sights and bridges of the “Venice of the North.” Cruise through the city center to the Royal Island of Djurgården.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi
Select participants and date
The first departure location is from the Royal Palace in the Old Town. Please go to the Red Sightseeing desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children up to 5 years of age travel for free when accompanied by a paying adult
- Audio guides are available in Swedish, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Finnish, Chinese, and Japanese