Experience early life in Stockholm on this exciting walking tour of the historic Old Town. Listen to colorful stories and legends as you pass historic landmarks and regal palaces. Choose a private tour to have your own guide and go at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Swedish
- Private group
Select participants and date
The tour starts in front of the Nobel Museum at Stortorget, in the main square of the old town. The guide will be at the meeting point approximately 10 minutes before departure. Keep an eye out for a guide dressed in a blue or white t-shirt and/or jacket with the "ourway" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The majority of this tour takes place in areas where you will have to walk on cobblestones