Experience early life in Stockholm on this exciting walking tour of the historic Old Town. Listen to colorful stories and legends as you pass historic landmarks and regal palaces.
What to Expect
Follow in the footsteps of the city's founding fathers on this enlightening walking tour of Stockholm's Old Town. This eventful walk will reveal colorful stories and legends of early life in the city as you stroll along well-preserved cobbled alleyways.
See the grandeur of the Riddarholmen Church, the statue of Stockholm’s founder, and regal palaces dating from the 1600s.
You will also get to see panoramic views of picturesque Lake Mälaren and its surrounding countryside. This is a perfect introduction to Stockholm and its Old Town district. Depending on the season, the tour will take 60-90 minutes.
- Walking tour of Stockholm's Old Town
- Tour of Riddarholmen - summer only
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfy shoes and weather-appropriate clothes
• Please note that your itinerary will depend on the time of year
• The visit to Riddarholmen is only available during the summer months, from May to September, and the total tour lasts 90 minutes
• The visit to Riddarholmen is excluded during the winter, from October to April, and the total tour lasts 60 minutes