Skip the lines at Stockholm’s popular Vasa Museum and visit the top sights of the city’s old town on a combination 2.5-hour tour. Learn about Stockholm's rich history and see a 333-year-old ship.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
The tour starts in front of the Nobel Museum at Stortorget, in the main square of the Old Town. The guide will wear a blue or white t-shirt and/or a jacket with the 'ourway' logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour ends in the Vasa Museum
- Much of this tour involves walking on cobblestone streets