Learn to skate over long distances on natural ice on a 5.5-hour ice skating tour of Stockholm suitable for complete beginners. Get tips on skating techniques from an expert guide, and experience the best long distance skating conditions in the world.
What to Expect
Experience a day of long-distance ice skating on the natural ice of Stockholm in an all-inclusive adventure that includes equipment and lessons.
Join an experienced guide and head out to skate on some of the best natural ice in the world. This activity is suitable for a city break, urban adventure, or weekend visit to Stockholm. All you need is a normal level of fitness and health.
For the beginner or novice interested in learning long-distance skating techniques, you will get training in what equipment is needed and how to use it. No prior knowledge or experience is needed, but note that the activity is not recommended for children under 15 years of age.
Use the latest and safest skating equipment available, including a backpack filled with a full change of clothes, and enjoy a break for lunch with your fellow skaters.
- Skates and safety equipment
- Complete change of clothing in a backpack
- Lunch (sandwich, soup, hot drinks, clementine, and a chocolate bar)
What's Not Included
- Outdoor clothes (skate boots are provided)
Know Before You Go
• Children under 15 years of age are not permitted to participate
• No previous experience is required
• You must weigh no more than 130 kilograms
• This tour requires a minimum of at least 2 participants