Discover the beautiful city of Stockholm at your own pace with a 24-hour ticket to the open-air double-decker bus. Hop on and off as much as you like at any of the 20 conveniently located stops around the city.
What to Expect
Explore the streets and buildings of Stockholm according to your own schedule with a 24-hour ticket to the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Get panoramic views of the city’s seafront location and historic center from the top deck of the open-air bus.
The travel pass is valid for 24 hours from the moment you validate it, allowing you to plan your own itinerary.
An entertaining and informative recorded commentary in 10 languages makes it ideal for visitors from all over the world! All passengers will receive new headphones the first time they use their tickets.
• Grand Hotel
• Royal Sightseeing / Strandvägen
• Vasa Museum
• Gröna Lund & Skansen
• Nordiska Museum
• Concert hall
• Casino Cosmopol
• City Hall
• Cenral Station
• Gustav Adolfs Torg
• Old Town
• Slussen (The Lock)
• Viking Line
- 24-hour Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket
- Earphones for the audio guide
- On board Wi-Fi
What's Not Included
- Foodand drink
- Entrance fees or activity costs
Know Before You Go
• You can board the bus at any of the 20 stops around the city
• The bus runs approximately every 20 minutes during summer and approximately every 30 minutes during winter
• The bus operates all year round from 10:00 to 17:00