Explore the shoreline and the heights of Stockholm by Segway on a 2.5-hour guided or shared tour. Enjoy amazing views over the inner city island and travel down the roads and small paths of the recreational area, Vitabergsparken.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- There is a zero tolerance policy toward alcohol and drugs. Breathalyzer tests may be conducted at the guide’s discretion.
- All Segway riders should wear comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Guests must be able to stand comfortably for periods up to and longer than 30 minutes at a time
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- All riders must be over the age of 12 years old, at least 140 centimeters tall (4.59 ft), and weigh between 40-120 kilograms (90-264 lbs)