Climb aboard a classic archipelago ship and sail on the waterways of Stockholm on a sightseeing cruise. Experience the untouched nature of the city's archipelago and hear about the sights from a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Strandvägen berth 15 or 16, on the opposite side of the Hotel Diplomat. M/S Angantyr, M/S Östanå I, S/S Stockholm Departure Point/boat: M/S Östanå I - Strandvägen, berth no 15 M/S Angantyr - Strandvägen, berth no 15 S/S Stockholm - Strandvägen, berth no 16Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Accessibility: This tour is not wheelchair accessible. Note that there may be a sloping gangway at low water levels. Stairs and thresholds on board.
- Pets: Yes. Dogs are welcome on board. Please sit outside or at designated area. Not allowed in the cafeteria or restaurant area.
- Stroller: Yes. Preferably a foldable stroller. Can be taken on board but must be left on the main deck. Not allowed in the restaurant.
- Toilets: Yes. Available on main deck.
- Cafeteria: Yes. Available on main deck.
- Restaurant: On some departures there is also a restaurant on upper deck
- Outside seating: Yes. There are a limited number of seats along the sides of the ship on the upper deck.