Explore the architecture and landscapes of the Stockholm Archipelago on a 1-hour tour by RIB speed boat. Head into the Baltic Sea to see some of the more than 30,000 islands! Pass landmark monuments such as the Nationalmusem and Gröna Lund.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Strandvägen kajplats 17a, in front of the restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place in all weather conditions unless the guide believes it to be unsafe
- Children must be at least 12 years old to join this tour. Please note that the minimum height overrules the age for safety reasons
- Participants must be a minimum height of 1.40 meters
- Participants must weigh no more than 130 kilograms
- This is a small group tour of no more than 12 people. The tour will only take place if there are at least 2 participants. In the event of this not occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund