Enjoy 5 hours technical single track mountain biking on small paths in the beautiful forests and national parks of Stockholm.
What to Expect
Enjoy the city's outskirts and the lush forests just around the city corner on mountain bikes. The bikes allow you to go onto the small and more technical single tracks, and you will feel that you are part of the nature, hopping along over rocks and roots.
This tour is for the more advanced mountain biker. Together you will sit down at a nice spot and have your picnic lunch and drinks. Stockholm is a very green city, with many parks and forests just around the corner. A great way to move around and see parts that aren't on the classic tourist map and get a good workout at the same time.
- English speaking guide
- Drink sport bottle
- Picnic lunch
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Dress accordingly to weather, but generally, be prepared that the clothes you wear will get dirty.
• Participants should know how to ride a bike in technical terrain
• Children have to be at least 15 years old and 1.40m to participate to this tour.
• The tour will take place if there is at least 2 participants. In the of this minimum not being reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
• Departure: at our shop at Kungsbro Strand 21