Discover why Stockholm is famed for its historic charm and natural beauty on a tour of its must-see sights. Explore the Old Town and enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Vasa Museum. If you like, take the ferry over to beautiful island of Djurgården.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour starts in front of the Nobel Museum at Stortorget, in the main square of the Old Town.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour ends in the Vasa Museum, so guests can enjoy the museum or continue to nearby museums. Alternatively, guests can make their own way back to the meeting point via walking or public transport