Enjoy a unique adventure during an overnight kayak tour through the Stockholm archipelago. Swim in the Baltic Sea and watch the sunset before savoring a delicious dinner cooked for you on the campfire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting in Ystadsvägen 18 at 9:00 AM. Metro station Hammarbyhöjden, on the green line, number 17, towards Skarpnäck. How to get there: Hop off the metro at Hammarbyhöjden metro station (towards Skarpnäck), take a left and exit the metro station. You are at Malmövägen, take right, turn 90 degrees left then walk for 5 minutes. You pass ''Bonne Femme'' café. Meet on the corner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Change of clothes
- Rain gear
- Sleeping bag
- Waterproof bag
Know before you go
- You will need camping equipment (tent, sleeping bag and mat). Please contact us if you want to rent out from us!
- Please send us the answers to the following questions
- Any medical or mental condition I should be aware of before the trip?
- Any allergies?
- Do you want singles or double kayaks?
- Your weight and size.
- Name and email address of each participant.
- A phone number +code country where we can reach you while in Sweden.
- Please note the following;
- For safety reasons, your guide might have to ask you to go in a double kayak with someone. Double kayaks are more stable and would ensure you do not fall in very cold water.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- We're following closely the government regulations regarding the fire ban, we might have to opt for cold meals if fire bans are in place. Nature goes first before fun! We won't cancel your tour because of a fire ban!