Escape the city and venture into the vast wilderness of Sweden for 1 day as you discover the incredible forests which lie outside of Stockholm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting in Ystadsvägen 18 at 9:00 AM. Metro station Hammarbyhöjden, on the green line, number 17, towards Skarpnäck. How to get there: Hop off the metro at Hammarbyhöjden metro station (towards Skarpnäck), take a left and exit the metro station. You are at Malmövägen, take right, turn 90 degrees left then walk for 5 minutes. You pass ''Bonne Femme'' café. Meet on the corner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Waterproof bag
Know before you go
- Please send us the answers to the following questions
- Any medical/mental conditions or allergies we should be aware of before the trip?
- Any special diet? Any allergies?
- Name and email address of each participant.
- A phone number +code country where we can reach you while in Sweden.