Hike through a winter wonderland using snowshoes on an 8-hour adventure tour from Stockholm. See snow-covered trees, deer tracks in the snow, and frozen lakes just minutes from the city center, and discover beautiful environments along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Swedish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is a 10-minute walk from both Skanstull metro station (green line) and Mariatorget metro station (red line). It is an 8-minute walk from Stockholm Södra station on the Pendeltåg (suburb train).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a small group tour
- Bring appropriate clothes: a sweater for skating, shell layer, winter coat, hat, gloves, scarf, ski pants or thermal leggings and trousers, and an extra pair of socks
- You may find it useful to bring a waterproof container for your phone container, your camera, and shades
- In case of bad weather you will use ice grips under your shoes instead of snowshoes
- By booking, you agree to take full responsibility for any accidents that occur during the trip