Spend some time paddling leisurely in a double sea kayak while taking in the stunning views of Stockholm from the water. Stockholm, often referred to as the Venice of the North, is spread over 14 islands and linked by 57 bridges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Kayak Jetty next to Barnhusbron. Closest Street address - Pipersgatan 45, 112 28, Stockholm. 500 meters from the Stockholm Adventures shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place in all weather conditions unless the guide believes it to be unsafe
- All youth (12-17 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- There are no toilets at the kayak dock, but you are welcome to come to our main location (Kungsbro Strand 21) during office hours to use the toilet
- The tour requires at least 2 participants to take place. In the event that the minimum has not been reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- The maximum height to participate is 1,95 meters