Spend some time paddling leisurely in a double sea kayak while taking in the stunning views of Stockholm from the water. Stockholm, often referred to as the Venice of the North, is spread over 14 islands and linked by 57 bridges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Enjoy a leisurely paddling tour of Stockholm city in the morning or evening
- See the sights of Stockholm from the water with an English-speaking guide
- Experience stunning views of the city’s many islands
- Savor a delicious Swedish meal for dinner (if you choose the evening option)
- Kayak and all the necessary safety equipment
- Experienced kayaking guide
- Dinner (if evening option chosen)
- Swimming suit, wind/rain jacket
- Children under 12 years
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Participants must be able to swim.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to join the tour.
- The tour will take place if there is at least 2 participants. In the of this minimum not being reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Maximum weight: 140kg
- Maximum height: 1.95m