See the best of Stockholm with a hop-on hop-off open-top bus tour. With multilingual headphone narration and a wide variety of stops, including the Royal Palace and Skansen, these 24 to 72-hour passes are the ideal introduction to the Swedish capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Chinese, Estonian, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Strömgatan (stop 1), 111 52 Stockholm, Sweden or any of the other stops along the routeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The route takes 80 minutes, without hopping on or off
- Accessibility: Most of our buses are equipped with a ramp for persons in wheelchairs. One wheelchair per bus can be safely fastened and there is an audio guide outlet next to it. More wheelchairs can be folded and fastened as passenger move to a regular seat.
- Pets: Yes. Dogs are welcome on the main deck in the back of the bus.
- Stroller: Yes. Possible to bring on board as long as there is space.
- Toilets: No.
- Cafeteria: No.
- Outside seating: Yes. The top floor will have the roof removed most of the time. When cold or rainy the roof will be closed.