Venture out from Stockholm and into the Swedish countryside on a Half-Day Viking Culture Tour (5-6 hours). Experience real Vikings, the people behind the Hollywood fiction. See a Viking parliament, bridge, gravefield, and the historic town of Sigtuna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- All hotel, cruise and accommodation pick-ups will commence 0-60 minutes prior to tour starting time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear clothes depending on the weather, keep in mind that the winters can be a bit harsh sometimes in Stockholm. Usually it is around 0C/32F.
- Bring good walking shoes, there is not a big amount of walking but some lightly rugged terrain.
- All pick-up and drop off times are approximate and delays may occur in situations with traffic jams and incidents on the roads during morning rush hour.
- The restaurant has vegetarian dishes.
- This tour is not suitable for persons under the age of 6 and over 90 years of age.