Stockholm: Ice Skating on Natural Ice
- Skate on the best natural ice for an entire day
- Guide, skating and safety equipment, and lunch is included
- Transportation to and from the ice is included
- Start/Finish at the central station
Your guide will be happy to offer tips and coaching in order to perfect the ice skating skills you already possess.
You will ice skate for 3-4 hours on the beautiful natural ice of the Stockholm archipelago or one of Stockholm’s big lakes, before stopping for a well-earned picnic lunch. There will be hot drinks, an open fire and our classic outdoor lunch on offer. Oh, and good banter with your new skating buddies too! Once lunch is finished there will be plenty more time to enjoy the ice with your renewed energy, before you head back to the city for a relaxing and cozy evening.
Depending on the weather conditions, the location of your adventure and the skating conditions may vary. You could go to a small lake, to Lake Mälaren (the fifth largest lake in Europe) or to the Baltic Sea in Stockholm’s Archipelago.
You will skate on all types of natural ice; from hard black ice, to ice with water or snow on top.
- All skates and safety equipment including a complete change of clothes stuffed in the backpack
- Picnic lunch of a sandwich, soup, hot drinks, a clementine and a chocolate bar
- Transports from central Stockholm to/from the country
- Children under 15 years
Prepare for the activity
• You must have previous experience of ice skating to join this tour
• Maximum weight: 130 kg
• This tour requires a minimum of at least 2 participants. If this minimum is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
• Please indicate your height in centimeters, weight in kilograms, European shoe size and any special dietary requirements at time of booking